I sincerely have loved blogging. There are so many fun people I have met and come to know since I have enjoyed the land of blog, that I never would have otherwise. I believe I have the best followers EVER! They all say the kindest things and are genuinely fun to share with. You can’t imagine my surprise today when I discovered I had won an award from Inspire me Heather.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Soooo, here are my 7 things:
1. I don’t like to make my bed. I told my husband just before I accepted his proposal of marriage that this is something I don’t do. If the bed is made, more often then not, he’s made it. There has to be something really motivating to me in order for me to carry out this task on my own, such as a new bedroom set, ensamble, or someone coming over to see the house. I don’t like to make the time for it since it’s just going to come all undone in the end anyway.
2. Speaking of beds, I worked for 6 mos., while pregnant with our sixth child, running a paper route at the crazy hour of 3:30 a.m. to earn enough money to purchase our bedroom set that I totally LOVE and was worth every paper run.
3. If I don’t have a project to do, I create one. I can’t stand to not to be crazy busy. Being idle makes me absolutely nuts.
4. Brussle sprouts are my least favorite food. Never could stand them. They induce vomiting. the only thing they are good for in my eyes, are playing dinner with barbies. It’s a mini lettuce head.
5. I got a keyboard for Christmas when I was nine, speaking of vomiting. I threw up all over it in my excitement. My poor mother. Must’ve been the orange juice on an empty stomache (a Christmas morning tradition) Need I say that I don’t have this same tradition with my own children?
6. My first car was a green Audi. I thrashed it boon-dockin’ one too many times in the Mojove desert where I was raised. It broke down on Halloween night while I was taking some friends home from a horror movie we’de just seen. We were afraid to look under the car.
7. I change my hairstyle (and often hair color) at least once every three months. Few of my pictures have me with the same “do”, thus making each year’s family picture interesting.
Now to pass on the fun!
I’m sending this award on to 15 amazing, totally beyond me bloggers. With only an exception to a couple, these blogs have less than 100 followers. They are really worth the visit:
Sooooo, what~are~ya waiting for?! 😉